Cathy McCusker is a Senior Professional Officer at the Northern Ireland Practice and Education Council for Nursing and Midwifery (NIPEC), and her responsibilities are for Adult Services, Communication and Professional Development . Cathy was appointed to her current post in 2006.
Below are the list of projects which Cathy has been responsible for.
View Cathy’s Profile.
Projects managed by this NIPEC Officer
- Career Framework for Diabetes (Adult) Specialist Practice Nursing Roles
- Career Framework for Perioperative Nursing
- Career Pathway for District Nursing
- Career Pathway for General Practice Nursing
- Career Pathway for Nursing Assistants
- Career Pathway for Older People’s Nursing
- Career Pathway for Senior Nurse Out of Hours
- Develop a Career Framework for Specialist Nurses
- Development of an Advanced Nursing Practice Framework (2013 – 2014)
- Development of Professional Guidance for Consultant Nurses and Midwives
- Impact Measurement – Promoting Good Nutrition Resources
- Impact Measurement – Preceptorship Framework
- Independent and Voluntary Sector Forum
- Nursing & Midwifery Careers Website Review
- Promoting Good Nutrition
- Raising Concerns
- Regional Career Pathway Governance Group
- Review of Link Nurses in HSC Trusts
- Support Quality 2020 Co-Chairs with the implementation of the Attributes Framework