Cathy McCusker is Senior Professional Officer (SPO) at the Northern Ireland Practice and Education Council for Nursing and Midwifery (NIPEC). Cathy’s portfolio includes Adult Services, Communication and Professional Development. Cathy was appointed to her SPO post in 2006.
Below are the list of projects which Cathy is responsible for.
View Cathy’s Profile.
Projects managed by this NIPEC Officer
- Career Framework for Diabetes (Adult) Specialist Practice Nursing Roles
- Career Framework for Perioperative Nursing
- Career Pathway for District Nursing
- Career Pathway for General Practice Nursing
- Career Pathway for Nursing Assistants
- Career Pathway for Older People’s Nursing
- Career Pathway for Senior Nurse Out of Hours
- Develop a Career Framework for Specialist Nurses
- Development of an Advanced Nursing Practice Framework (2013 – 2014)
- Development of Professional Guidance for Consultant Nurses and Midwives
- Impact Measurement – Promoting Good Nutrition Resources
- Impact Measurement – Preceptorship Framework
- Independent and Voluntary Sector Forum
- Nursing & Midwifery Careers Website Review
- Promoting Good Nutrition
- Raising Concerns
- Regional Career Pathway Governance Group
- Review of Link Nurses in HSC Trusts
- Support Quality 2020 Co-Chairs with the implementation of the Attributes Framework