Fiona Bradley is the Senior Professional Officer at the Northern Ireland Practice and Education Council for Nursing and Midwifery (NIPEC), her responsibilities are for, Midwifery, Children’s Nursing, Public Health and Safeguarding. Fiona was appointed to her current position in 2019.
Below are the list of projects which Fiona has been responsible for.
View Fiona’s Profile.
Projects managed by this NIPEC Officer
- Adult Safeguarding
- Community Maternity Care Project – Phase 2
- Impact Measurement Project: Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Midwifery Career Pathway
- New Model of Midwifery Supervision
- Process to evaluate DHSSPS commissioned Post-Registration Education
- Quality Assurance Framework: Evaluating the Impact in Practice of Commissioned Education Programmes
- Quality Assurance of DoH Commissioned Development and Education Activity