Frances Cannon is the Senior Professional Officer at the Northern Ireland Practice and Education Council for Nursing and Midwifery (NIPEC), her responsibilities include Education, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Nursing and Regulation. Frances was appointed to her current post in 2012.
Below are the list of projects which Frances has been responsible for.
View Frances’s Profile.
Projects managed by this NIPEC Officer
- Career Framework for Learning Disabilities Nursing
- Future Nurse Future Midwife
- In-House Teaching Activities Quality Assurance Process Self – Assessment Tool
- Learning Needs Analysis
- NI Action Plan: Strengthening the Commitment
- Professional Framework for Emergency Care Nursing
- Regional Scoping of Induction Programmes for Nurse and Midwives (Band 5)
- Review of Manchester Triage System (MTS) Cascade Training
- Review of Nurse Training and Development needs relating to Nutrition
- Scoping of Recovery Orientated Practice Training
- Undergraduate Access to Degree Level Study Accredited Prior Learning (APL)