Jill Jackson is Head of Corporate Services at the Northern Ireland Practice and Education Council for Nursing and Midwifery (NIPEC). Jill took up post on 1 October 2019 and along with other senior team members, supports the Chief Executive in the development of the organisation’s corporate and business strategies.
Jill’s key responsibilities include:
- Contribution to NIPEC’s corporate planning, policy and decision making processes as a member of the senior management team
- Implementation of strategic and operational planning processes in support of NIPEC’s strategic objectives
- To develop and maintain an effective governance framework for NIPEC
- Development and implementation of robust financial policies
- Production of the Annual Report/Accounts, mid-year Assurance Statement and other statutory reports in accordance with NIPEC’s legislative and governance framework
- Manage and lead all aspects of NIPEC’s procurement and awarding of contracts
- Lead on the facilitation of governance reviews and internal/external audits
Below are the links to the areas Jill has responsibility for.
View Jill’s Profile.