|Membership of Health Informatics Society of Ireland, Nursing and Midwifery Group|
Angela is in membership of the Health Informatics Society of Ireland, Nursing and Midwifery Group.
Angela is the current Chair of the Five Country Nursing and Midwifery Leadership Group for EHealth. Membership of this group includes representation across the countries within the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The aim of this group is to support nursing and midwifery practice by promoting the safe use of digital health and social care technologies across the five countries of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
They do that by:
- Sharing knowledge & resources
- Promoting the appropriate use of data to support the evolution of e-Health approaches
- Supporting the development of nursing & midwifery leaders in e-Health
- Providing reviews of published media, research articles & papers
- Identifying evidence based knowledge & research related to e-health & clinical informatics
- Informing through presentations