Improve Your Record Keeping Practice
Improve individual and teams record keeping practice
The process below will take you through the steps to improve your record keeping practice.
MEASURE - IDENTIFY
- the standard of record keeping practice through audit NOAT
- by section or full audit approach
- individual or team
- areas for improvement
- good practice
For more information on MEASURE/IDENTIFY click here or on the right hand side menu.
PRIORITISE - PLAN
- learning needs
- focus for improvement
- promotion of good practice
- choose from learning activities
- agree learning and development
- method of promoting good practice
For more information on PRIORITISE/PLAN click here or on the right hand side menu.
- take part in learning activities
- take part in activities that promote good practice
For more information on DO click here or on the right hand side menu.
EVALUATE - RE-MEASURE
- demonstrate gained knowledge and skills
- reflect on activities
- impact of improvement/good practice
- sustain improvement
- begin the process again
For more information on EVALUATE/RE-MEASURE click here or on the right hand side menu.