This website has four main sections with information and resources for:
- Newly appointed Ward Sisters/Charge Nurses;
- Experienced Ward Sisters/Charge Nurses; and
- Staff nurses and midwives who want to become a Ward Sister/Charge Nurse
The information and resources are designed to help you :
- Understand your Role and Responsibilities as a Ward Sister/Charge Nurse.
- Plan and action your Learning and Development.
- Develop in your Career Pathway.
- Assess your competence using the Ward Sister/Charge Nurse Competence Assessment Tool to help you identify your learning and development needs.
Download Guidance to Support the Commissioning, Design, Delivery and Application of Learning and Development Activities for Ward Sister/Charge Nurse roles, by clicking here.