TYPES OF LEARNING ACTIVITIES
- Reviewing the local Trust policy for recordkeeping
- Shadowing those completing the Practice Improvement Programme
- Engaging in peer review or supervision to support learning and development in relation to record keeping.
- Clinical Supervision
- Peer Review
- Appraisal – Personal Development Plan (PDP) can help to record and organise the areas you need to improve on, and to plan suitable learning activities
- Visits – to a specific clinical or other work related area to observe best practice
- You must register first.
- take part in learning activities
- take part in activities that promote good practice