Promote High Standards of Practice among Nurses & Midwives – Previous Work
- Completing regional programmes of work within agreed timescales that support continuous improvements in safe and effective care and compassionate person-centred services.
- Communicating and engaging with stakeholders and partners in ways that maximises opportunities to develop and support professional practice.
- Sharing and supporting improvement in practice by developing and disseminating best practice throughout Northern Ireland and beyond based on robust evidence.
- Assessing the impact of our work.
- Career Pathway for General Practice Nursing
- Community Maternity Care Project – Phase 2
- Digital Nursing and Midwifery Practice
- Effective Handovers
- Framework for Supervision in Nursing and Midwifery
- Impact Measurement – Promoting Good Nutrition Resources
- Impact Measurement – Preceptorship Framework
- Promoting Good Nutrition
- Record Keeping Practice Framework for Nursing Assistants
- Recording Care
- Recording Care – Previous Achievements
- Review of the Respiratory Competence Assessment Tool (R-CAT)
- Strategic Framework for Enhancing Practice Development in Northern Ireland