Promote the Professional Development of Nurses & Midwives – Previous Work
NIPEC will promote High Standards of Professional Development among Nurses and Midwives by:
- Promoting professionalism within the principles of The Code.
- Leading the collaborative development of a range of resources that will enhance the professional practice of nurses and midwives and are aligned to the strategic transformation of services in Northern Ireland.
- Supporting the development of professional roles of nurses and midwives across all areas of practice.
- Promoting innovation in professional development activities through digital technology advances.
- Career Framework for Diabetes (Adult) Specialist Practice Nursing Roles
- Career Framework for Perioperative Nursing
- Career Pathway for Nursing Assistants
- Career Pathway for Older People’s Nursing
- Career Pathway for Senior Nurse Out of Hours
- Develop a Career Framework for Specialist Nurses
- Development of an Advanced Nursing Practice Framework (2013 – 2014)
- Development of Professional Guidance for Consultant Nurses and Midwives
- Midwifery Career Pathway
- NI Action Plan: Strengthening the Commitment
- Professional Framework for Emergency Care Nursing
- Review of Link Nurses in HSC Trusts