Promote High Standards of Education among Nurses & Midwives – Previous Work
NIPEC will promote High Standards of Education among Nurses and Midwives by:
- Contributing to the quality assurance of non NMC approved education, learning and development programmes for nurses and midwives.
- Developing a range of specific tools and resources to support the education, learning and development of nurses and midwives.
- Engaging with stakeholders to achieve education, learning and development programmes for nurses and midwives which are fit for purpose and relevant to service need.
- Engaging with a range of organisations and agencies to support the continued development of inter-professional education.
- In-House Teaching Activities Quality Assurance Process Self – Assessment Tool
- Learning Agreement Template (Revised 2013)
- Learning Needs Analysis
- NMC Standards for Learning & Assessment in Practice
- Post Registration Masters Programme (PRMP)
- Process to evaluate DHSSPS commissioned Post-Registration Education
- Regional Scoping of Induction Programmes for Nurse and Midwives (Band 5)
- Review of DHSSPS Commissioned Cancer Education Programmes
- Review of Nurse Training and Development needs relating to Nutrition
- Scoping of Recovery Orientated Practice Training
- Undergraduate Access to Degree Level Study Accredited Prior Learning (APL)