Promote the Professional Development of Nurses & Midwives
NIPEC will promote High Standards of Professional Development among Nurses and Midwives by:
- Promoting professionalism within the principles of The Code.
- Leading the collaborative development of a range of resources that will enhance the professional practice of nurses and midwives and are aligned to the strategic transformation of services in Northern Ireland.
- Supporting the development of professional roles of nurses and midwives across all areas of practice.
- Promoting innovation in professional development activities through digital technology advances.
- Adult Safeguarding
- Career Framework for Learning Disabilities Nursing
- Career Pathway for Cancer Nursing
- Career Pathway for District Nursing
- Career Pathway for Perioperative Nursing
- Enabling Professionalism in Nursing and Midwifery
- NI Preceptorship Framework 2022
- NI Preceptorship Framework Update
- Regional Career Pathway Governance Group
- Support Quality 2020 Co-Chairs with the implementation of the Attributes Framework