Provide Advice, Guidance and Information on Best Practice and Matters relating to Nursing & Midwifery
NIPEC will Provide Advice, Guidance and Information on Best Practice and Matters Relating to Nursing and Midwifery by:
- Facilitating the translation and implementation of strategic policies relating to the practice, education and professional development of nurses and midwives.
- Supporting the interpretation and application of relevant legislation.
- Supporting the capacity and capability of leaders at all levels within the nursing and midwifery professions.
- Ensuring that all outcomes of our work are consistent with regional policy and national regulatory requirements.
- Communities of Practice
- Delegation Across Professions
- Delegation in Nursing and Midwifery
- Guidance for Professional Staff working within Integrated Care Teams
- Independent and Voluntary Sector Forum
- Maternity Support Workers Programme Review
- Nursing & Midwifery Careers Website Review
- Review of Advanced Nursing Practice Project