Promote High Standards of Education among Nurses & Midwives
NIPEC will promote High Standards of Education among Nurses and Midwives by:
- Contributing to the quality assurance of non NMC approved education, learning and development programmes for nurses and midwives.
- Developing a range of specific tools and resources to support the education, learning and development of nurses and midwives.
- Engaging with stakeholders to achieve education, learning and development programmes for nurses and midwives which are fit for purpose and relevant to service need.
- Engaging with a range of organisations and agencies to support the continued development of inter-professional education.
- Future Nurse Future Midwife
- HSC In-House Education Activities Review
- Learning Agreement Framework (2021)
- NI – NMC Post Registration Standards Implementation Project
- Quality Assurance Framework: Evaluating the Impact in Practice of Commissioned Education Programmes
- Quality Assurance of DoH Commissioned Development and Education Activity