PRMP – Steering Group
The Steering Group was established to agree:
- the purpose of the project and provide a regional and professional perspective
- a project plan, timescales and methodology for the project
- Provide expertise; oversee the implementation of the project and review of the outcomes
- Ensure communication and dissemination of information relevant to the project within each of the participating organisations/professional groups.
- Contribute to a final project report
- Contribute to on-going implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project outcomes.
View the Steering Group Membership here
Below are the Agendas and Action Notes:
Project Lead: Toni McAloon